On using this Website, Angostura may collect personal data about you, either directly (where you provide the data via a prompt) or indirectly. Angostura will only use your personal data for the purposes outlined in this Policy.
Why we collect data?
Angostura collects and processes information about customers and visitors to its Website to perform its business, to improve or expand our functionalities, features, service and product offerings, to make the website user friendly and relevant to you. The information you give will be used to contact you as required, e.g. to inform you about changes to the Website and to provide information on updates, new products or services etc.
Angostura does not collect sensitive personal data on this Website. If Angostura does seek to collect such data, your prior consent will be asked. By providing Angostura with sensitive personal data you give Angostura consent to use that data for the aforementioned purposes.
Security and Privacy
Angostura has taken all reasonable steps in the security of personal information transmitted and transactions done. These include encryption, filters and firewalls. Mindful of the remote possibilities that data security violations may occur and that complete on-line confidentiality is not 100% secure, Angostura conducts periodic reviews to assess its online security measures. As a result, Angostura may enhance its security measures and provide with instructions pertaining to your access to the Website. You agree to abide by and comply with any instructions Angostura may provide to you either on the Website or through any other means.
Collection of Information
This Website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Please rest assured that this Website shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this Website.
Use of Information Collected
Angostura may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required to:
- Conform to decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Angostura and/or its website;
- Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Angostura; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://www.angostura.comand/or the general public.
Third Party Sites
1. our service providers (such as providers of hosting and maintenance services or advertising partners);
2. the other entities of the Angostura group;
3. in case of a change of control, if we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Angostura or our assets to another company (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, liquidation) and;
4. to third parties if such disclosure is required by law, by a regulatory provision or by a court ruling, or if this disclosure is necessary to ensure the protection and defense of rights or to prevent harm.
Third Party Agents
Third Party Agents who collect personal data on behalf of Angostura by means other than through this website, do so as data processors. In such instances Angostura will be the data collector.
Acceptance of Terms
Through the use of this Website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Policy. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions contained herein, then you should refrain from further use of our Website. In addition, your continued use of our Website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you are in agreement and acceptance of such changes.
Angostura reserves the right to update, edit or make changes to this policy and related procedures at any time. If we make any changes to our Internet policy, we will outline those changes on our Website.