- The nominee must be an individual, 18 years and over and a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Groups, organisations and NGOs will not be considered.
- Self-nomination will not be considered.
- The nominee’s contribution must be continuous during the period 2020.
- The nominee must not have been previously selected for an award or recognition of their service.
- Persons who submit a nomination must be 18 years and over.
- Nominees may be contacted to verify their information or to provide additional information as it pertains to the nomination.
WELCOME TO ANGOSTURA®
The home of the world-renowned ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters and rums
WHEN WERE YOU BORN?
RULES FOR NOMINATION:
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION:
To submit your nomination please fill out the nomination form online and click “Submit” OR download and print the nomination form, fill it out and submit it to us at:
House of Angostura Corner Eastern Main Road and Trinity Avenue Laventille, Trinidad & Tobago
Angostura Solera Wines & Spirits C3 Centre and St. Clair, Trinidad & Tobago
Remember to provide all required contact information for yourself and your nominee, along with a detailed description of your nominee’s community service work.
By submitting a nomination form you and your nominee agree to the use of its contents, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing all matters related to the Angostura Champions and/or its Sponsors in any medium.
Angostura Champions will receive financial support for their causes.