Angostura Champions Award launched
Chief Executive Officer of Angostura Holdings Limited, Genevieve Jodhan, with the enthusiastic endorsement of the Chairman and members of the Board, this week announced the ‘Angostura Champions’ award. “This is an initiative to recognise individuals who are making a positive impact through community service” she said. “It will be an annual Award and will showcase the extraordinary contributions being made by responsible citizens across Trinidad and Tobago.” The Angostura Champions initiative will honour individuals dedicated to serving their communities through social and economic projects or programmes that are focused on improving the standard of living and the happiness factor in their communities. Everyone knows someone who leads by example in the community, someone who helps, gives advice, encourages, makes life a little easier for others, someone who is always willing to listen. You might want to nominate that someone as your Angostura Champion. The rules to enter your nomination are very simple:
- The nominee must be an individual of at least 18 years of age. Groups, Organisations and NGOs will not be considered. Self-nominations will not be accepted
- The nominee’s community service must be ongoing in 2018
- The nominee cannot have been previously selected for an award or recognition for their community service
- Individuals submitting nominations must be at least 18 years of age
- The nominee must be a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago
- You must include a detailed short essay (300-500 words) describing your nominee’s community work, explaining how he/she is making a difference. Please ensure that your submission demonstrates the individual’s leadership, initiative and dedication to improving the lives of others.
- If you need help with your nomination form, please call 868-623-1841 extension 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations are open until September 14, 2018.